> > i want to implement bayesian Filtering site-wide and Auto whitelisting
> > site-wide......
> > anyone help me regarding this setup....
> >

> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SiteWideBayesSetup

sa-learn --spam -C /etc/mail/spamassassin --showdots
--dir /path/to/directory/full/of/spam/msgs

sa-learn --ham -C /etc/mail/spamassassin --showdots --dir /path/to/directory/full/of/ham/msgs

i have gone through the documentation. "--dir /path/to/directory/full/of/ham/msgs" which path i have to mentioned here.
because in my setup there is no particular Maildir for Spam/Ham
so will it be fine if i give absolute path like "/home/vpopmail/domain/example.com", will it work

/
Tarak