--=-UG9wJ96pyr4sypUyVvE8

On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 11:04 -0800, Paul Douglas Franklin wrote:
> I believe that what you are asking for is
> meta RUSSIAN_AND_BADTEXT (CHARSET_FARAWAY && __OTHER_RULE)
> That requires first that you have set up ok_locales.

If you have TextCat enabled, then the X-Language: meta header will be
added and can be used with rules, although it doesn't show up in the
output.

I don't think that there is an equivalent X-Locales:=20

> --Paul
>=20
> Rosenbaum, Larry M. wrote:
> >> From: Karsten Br=E4ckelmann [mailto:guenther@rudersport.de]
> >>
> >> I've pointed it out before. Just use ok_locales, which is all about
> >> these char sets. No REs, almost no thinking required, no headache. A
> >> single line, and you're done.
> >> =20

> > What's the best way to test the character set for use in a meta rule? =

We don't want to reject all messages with the Russian (Cyrillic) character =
set, but we may want to use something like

> > if (character set is Russian) && (body contains 'xyzzy')
> >
> > for instance. How would we test the character set?
> > =20

>=20

--=20
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy
http://www.austinenergy.com

--=-UG9wJ96pyr4sypUyVvE8

--=-UG9wJ96pyr4sypUyVvE8--