-----Original Message-----
From: John Hardin [mailto:jhardin@impsec.org]=20
Sent: Friday, 15 February 2008 3:07 p.m.
To: Michael Hutchinson
Subject: RE: Rule for Russian character sets

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Michael Hutchinson wrote:

> Now what about matching a question mark and an equals sign?

An equals sign isn't special but a question mark is.

> Except for a backslash, but I've heard no testimony would suggest this
> line will work with Spamassassin, and like before, the SARE Regular
> Expressions Expander tool doesn't like it (and may have put un-due

doubt
> in my head):
>
> /\=3D\?koi8\-r\?/

Try /=3D\?koi8-r\?/i

NB: You can also use [?] (a character set consisting of a single
question=20
mark) but that's a little clumsy.

--=20
It may be possible to start a programme of weapon registration as a
first step towards the physical collection phase. ... Assurances
must be provided, and met, that the process of registration will
not lead to immediate weapons seizures by security forces.
-- the UN, who "doesn't want to confiscate guns"
8 days until George Washington's 276th Birthday