On Thu, 14 Feb 2008, Paul Douglas Franklin wrote:

> I had deleted the message yesterday--thoroughly--and didn't think to ask this
> until today.
> Concerning ImageInfo, which sounds like a likely candidate, it's not
> installed on my system. I have Kolab installed; it uses an earlier version
> of Spamassassin, I'm not sure exactly which one, somewhere around 3.2.x.

ImageInfo and possibly some custom meta rules to add score when both
BAYES_99 and IMAGE_* hit will probably take care of it.

I agree they are probably inline images, I just wanted to confirm that
assumption before suggesting a course of action.

Phobias should not be the basis for laws.
8 days until George Washington's 276th Birthday