I had deleted the message yesterday--thoroughly--and didn't think to ask
this until today.
Concerning ImageInfo, which sounds like a likely candidate, it's not
installed on my system. I have Kolab installed; it uses an earlier
version of Spamassassin, I'm not sure exactly which one, somewhere
around 3.2.x.
I'm not sure whether I can add the plugin; I'm asking about that on the
Kolab list.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington