Hi,

We don't use the offizial pyzor server anymore, but run
our own patched version, with mysql support.

So it is still a useful filtering mechanism, additionally
to ixhash, razor etc.

--
Martin

Martin Blapp,
ImproWare AG, UNIXSP & ISP, Zurlindenstrasse 29, 4133 Pratteln, CH
Phone: +41 61 826 93 00 Fax: +41 61 826 93 01
PGP: mbr@freebsd.org>
PGP Fingerprint: B434 53FC C87C FE7B 0A18 B84C 8686 EF22 D300 551E