R. Steven Rainwater wrote:
> 100% of the non-English email we're getting is spam, so I added this to
> my local.cf file:
>

> ok_languages en
>

> However, I can't see that it's having any effect at all.

Steven,

I think you might need to uncomment

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat

in /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre (or your equivalent).

As an aside, I'm afraid I simply reject some of them out of hand if they
contain a particular MIME charset. Using an Exim ACL, I do:

deny message = Sorry, no one speaks this language here.
condition = ${if eq{lc:$mime_charset}{gb2312}{1}{0}}

That one's simplified Chinese, but I reject other languages as well,
including Russian.

You may be able to do something similar with your MTA. And it's one less
message for SA to scan

Jon