pyzor finally dead? - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on pyzor finally dead? - SpamAssassin ; All We've been using the following pyzor server.. 82.94.255.100:24441 For many years now as the 'official' one seemed not to update. Now this this seems to be dead as well (well people on the MailScanner IRC = channel also report ...

  1. pyzor finally dead?

    All

    We've been using the following pyzor server..

    82.94.255.100:24441

    For many years now as the 'official' one seemed not to update.

    Now this this seems to be dead as well (well people on the MailScanner IRC =
    channel also report no activity from this).

    Any news or good alternates?

    --
    Martin Hepworth
    Snr Systems Administrator

    Confidentiality : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the=20
    addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error=20
    you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them=20
    to anyone. Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail=20
    Opinion : Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of=20
    the author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not=20
    Security Warning : Internet e-mail is not necessarily a secure=20
    communications medium and can be subject to data corruption. We advise=20
    that you consider this fact when e-mailing us.=20
    Viruses : We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any=20
    attachments are free from known viruses but in keeping with good=20

    Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
    Registered as a limited company in England and Wales=20
    (Company No:5362730)
    Registered Office: 25 Spring Hill Road, Begbroke, Oxford OX5 1RU,=20
    United Kingdom

  2. Re: pyzor finally dead?

    martinh@solidstatelogic.com ("Martin.Hepworth") writes:

    > We've been using the following pyzor server..
    >
    > 82.94.255.100:24441

    > For many years now as the 'official' one seemed not to update.

    82.94.255.100 is the official one returned by pyzor ping.
    % wget -O - -q http://pyzor.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin...-servers-0-3-x
    82.94.255.100:24441

    The old official server (66.250.40.33:24441) has been down for months.

    > Now this this seems to be dead as well (well people on the MailScanner IRC =
    > channel also report no activity from this).

    Works for me. PYZOR_CHECK hits just over half of my spam.

    > Any news or good alternates?

    Razor and DCC.

    -jeff

+ Reply to Thread