Dear Matt,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Let me quote what is happening with Net:NS.
When I try to train bayes by entering for example:

sa-learn --no-sync --spam --mbox /home/support/mail/Trash

I get the following message:

dns: Net:NS version is 0.31, but need 0.34 at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Dns.pm line 588.
Learned tokens from 12 message(s) (12 message(s) examined)

The weird thing is that when i am trying to update my Net:NS by typing:

#perl -MCPAN -e shell
cpan[1]>install Net:NS

I get the message:

CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.06)
Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
Database was generated on Thu, 27 Dec 2007 05:37:55 GMT
Net:NS is up to date (0.61).

.....which makes me believe that something is going wrong since the Net:NS
version according the cpan is 0.61 and according the sa-learn is 0.31. Am I
wrong?

I will now check the X-Spam-Checker-Version header and try to go a bit
deeper hoping that somewhere there the lightness lies. Thank you again for
your help.

Best Regards,
Nikos