------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C816E8.C6995360

Hello All,

I am currently running SA 3.2.3 compiled from cpan.

I have a situation where CPU is just going through the roof on just a few
messages and I really can't tell what part of SA is the slow down.

I'm not that familiar with all the config stuff, so I'm looking for some
help to figure out this problem, and I can send you any additional
information which may be needed.

Here is a test I ran which shows all the steps SA takes to filter email
(spamassassin -D < sample-spam.txt) :
http://web56.net/reference/spamassassin-test.html

Here is a list of files in each of my SA folders as well as some of the
config files: http://web56.net/reference/spamassassin-config.html

I noticed a few vXXX.pre files, should I erase the older ones, or does it
execute them all together?

I also use RulesDuJour daily to get updated cf files.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Joey

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C816E8.C6995360

xmlns=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =
xmlns:x=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:excel" =
xmlns:dt=3D"uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

filter email (spamassassin -D <  sample-spam.txt) : href=3D"http://web56.net/reference/spamassassin-test.html">http://web56.n=

some of the config files: href=3D"http://web56.net/reference/spamassassin-config.html">http://web56=