------=_Part_581_26110073.1193304191965

Thanks for all helpful replies regarding writing the header rule!

You are very right Karsten in what was the issue!

header FROM_EXAMPLE_COM Received =3D~ /from mail3\.example\.com/i

The ? mark was the issue, I replaced that with a . and now things works muc=
better.

Greets,
Chris

On 10/24/07, Karsten Br=E4ckelmann wrote:

> In RE syntax, the question mark means "optional". Thus, a SA rule
> containing "mail?" will match "mai" or "mail", but it will *not* match
> "mail3"...

------=_Part_581_26110073.1193304191965

Thanks for all helpful replies regarding writing the header rule!

You are very right Karsten in what was the issue!

header FROM_EX=
AMPLE_COM         Received =3D~ /from mail3\.example\.c=
om/i

The ? mark was the issue, I replaced that with a . and now thin=
gs works much better.

Greets,
Chris

On 10/=
24/07, Karsten Br=E4ckelmann < =3D"mailto:guenther@rudersport.de">guenther@rudersport.de> wrote: pan>
04, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">