On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, ram wrote:

> Sorry I meant "like spamcop" .. I think I must proof-read my own mail
> now before Ctrl-Enter :-)

The problem with SpamCop is: the two step reporting process makes things a
bear to do. I understand the logic behind it, but once or twice I've
taken a couple hundred spam emails and spamassassin -r'd it...annoying as
hell.

I'd like it if they open-sourced their analysis engine so people could use
it to report spam privately, but I know it's not happening.

-Dan

--

"there is no loyalty in the business, so we stay away from things that piss people off"

-The Boss, November 12, 2002