Guess that's not a throwaway dial up connection then. Wow. I'd think
that size would make the cost/benefit analysis skew even further to making
a spam run unprofitable as they'd be sending so many fewer before they're
shut down.

--
Rick Zeman
Manager of Information Technology

>>> "John D. Hardin" 9/13/2007 11:56:46 AM >>>

I just got one and it sailed through SA here, too, as it had a 400+Kb
JPEG attachment. It seems they are attacking via SA message size
limits now.

For those who are being swayed by Microsoft's whining about the
GPL, consider how aggressively viral their Shared Source license is:
If you've *ever* seen *any* MS code covered by the Shared Source
license, you're infected for life. MS can sue you for Intellectual
Property misappropriation whenever they like, so you'd better not
come up with any Innovative Ideas that they want to Embrace...
4 days until the 220th anniversary of the signing of the U.S.
Constitution