On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 10:13 -0700, John D. Hardin wrote:
> That's kind of an extreme solution, and generally considered bad
> practice.

Yup - Be prepared for false positive hits if you use this method. I
rented a server that just happened to be on a netblock in Germany. US
websites/email though. When you rent a server, there is no telling
where the physical box will reside unless it is part of the contract.

--
- Andy

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of
tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
- Ralph W. Sockman