On Tue, 21 Aug 2007, Chris wrote:

> Hi John, Many thanks for the input on this - it's
> appreciated.
>
> John, whereabouts *precisely* do I input the text below
> please and is that all that needs to be done ?
>
> >describe BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 Mail client in China
> >header BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 eval:check_rbl('china', 'cn.countries.nerd.dk')
> >score BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 0.5
> >tflags BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 net

> My scenario is that my website is on shared hosting
> servers, I don't have access to the root, but I do have
> access to Spamassasin.

They are just more rules, nothing special about them. They goes into
your global SA local configuration file, typically
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf or something similar.

So Microsoft's invented the ASCII equivalent to ugly ink spots that
appear on your letter when your pen is malfunctioning.
-- Greg Andrews, about Microsoft's way to encode apostrophes
4 days until The 1928th anniversary of the destruction of Pompeii