------=_Part_25940_10549165.1187644357490

Just need to proxy POP3 through SpamAssassin. There are a number of ways to
do that and some commercial products/services out there.

On 8/20/07, Patman <bourgeois@unitechtrainingacademy.com">pbourgeois@unitechtrainingacademy.com
> wrote:

Hello,

New to the forum.

Question, what I would like to do, is filter incoming traffic on port 110,

with a spamassassin server.  Our organization is provided email by an
outside provider, as a service for doing our web page.  What I would like to
know is if SpamAssassin can be configured to go between my Cisco Pix box and

say the network to filter port 110 for spam?  Or does SpamAassassin have to