emails
>> from say, for example, Nigeria, Korea, Russia and
>> China, the email gets returned to them, saying
>> something like, "Email failed, no such email

address"
>> please ?
>>
>> Any help appreciated.

>That's kind of an extreme solution, and generally

considered bad
>practice.
>
>That said, there are geographic RBLs, for example

countries.nerd.dk

>Here's what I do in SA:
>
>describe BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 Mail client in China
>header BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 eval:check_rbl('china',
>'cn.countries.nerd.dk')
>score BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 0.5
>tflags BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 net
>
>Substitute the ISO country code as needed.
>
>If you want a hard reject, just move the DNSBL check

into your MTA
>with whatever reject message you like (assuming your

MTA lets you

http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/

jhardin@impsec.org
> key: 0xB8732E79 -- 2D8C 34F4 6411 F507 136C AF76

D822 E6E6 B873 2E79

-----------------
> Men by their constitutions are naturally divided in

to two parties:
> 1. Those who fear and distrust the people and wish

to draw all
> powers from them into the hands of the higher

classes. 2. Those who
> identify themselves with the people, have confidence

in them,
> cherish and consider them as the most honest and

safe, although not
> the most wise, depository of the public interests.
> --

Thomas Jefferson

-----------------
> 5 days until The 1928th anniversary of the

destruction of Pompeii

Hi John, Many thanks for the input on this - it's
appreciated.

John, whereabouts *precisely* do I input the text below
please and is that all that needs to be done ?

>describe BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 Mail client in China
>header BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 eval:check_rbl('china',
>'cn.countries.nerd.dk')
>score BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 0.5
>tflags BL_COUNTRY_CN_1 net

My scenario is that my website is on shared hosting
servers, I don't have access to the root, but I do have
access to Spamassasin.

Chris.