At 08:11 AM 8/18/2007, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
>Botnet is designed to
>combat you.

Along with several black lists. Two of the lists we use do there
best to block dynamic servers.

Note, we are on a dynamic address, but send through our ISPs server
with AUTH. If we had any trouble with their server, we could send
through our backup mail server (also a fixed IP address). Rarely has
this been a problem, only once on this list when I left a name in the
REPLY_ALL and once on another list where a major ISP was rejecting
the entire list anytime ANYONE from a dynamic address posted a message.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype: jerrydurand