>What gets put in the comment is up to the sender.=20
>They can put *everything* there and it's legit. You do not control it at

all=20

I know it depends on the sender and everything is legit, but it is also
legit if I send an email to somebody talking about the stock market or
certain medicine and it could score high when the message is perfectly
normal.=20
It=C2=B4s true that you can put whatever you want there but there are also =
some
restrictions; let=C2=B4s say, for example, all my users are
Spanish,Italian,Russian... so, it=C2=B4s quite unlikely that somebody tags =
any of
my users with names like Jack, Peter, John (which is the case in 99% of the
spam).=20

--=20
at-checks-%22name%22-%3Cemail-address%3E-pairs-tf4288052.html#a12212374