>> It was written by Jennifer several years ago.
>>
>> http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules/chickenpox.cf

> Why it isn't in a "regular" sare rule? Does it behave well with
> non-english
> messages?

I'm going on memory here, but I *think* that chickenpox had minor problems
with some languages and some encodings. I would expect they might FP all
over the place on Chinese or other ideographic languages.

Some of the other related rulesets (backhair, I believe, for one) are based
on the frequency and requirements of letters in the English language, so
will very likely FP on the non-romance languages, and possibly even on many
romance languages. They will certainly be less effective than on English,
which is what they were written for.

Loren