At 08:39 AM 8/17/2007, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
>It's common practise here for households, but not for business
>users. Actually roaming business users with their lap tops actually
>need something like a "personal mail server", and there are such
>products for windows too.

Why do they need a "personal mail server"? We have everyone log into
our server with AUTH and even have a couple of "spare" high-numbered
ports in case the normal ones are blocked.

Also, at least in the USA, many providers block outgoing mail to port
25, so your user with the personal mail server won't be sending
anybody anything.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype: jerrydurand