Fletcher Mattox escribió:
> Spamhaus has determined that my query rate is too high to continue
> using their servers for free. So they have, apparently, blocked my
> queries at their router, which incurs a 5 second timeout. How do I
> tell SpamAssassin to stop using all spamhaus servers, including zen?
> I tried this in local.cf:
>
> score RCVD_IN_SBL 0
> score RCVD_IN_XBL 0
> score RCVD_IN_PBL 0
>
> But it seems not to work. I still see lots of outgoing queries with
> tcpdump, and I still get these debug messages:

After reading all the replies I was left wondering..
These kind of rules are not used when spamd is started with the -L
(--local) switch, right?
I use *rblsmtpd* (http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp/rblsmtpd.html) to query
spamhaus at smtp time. (qmail - tcpserver)
/usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -b -C -r 'sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org'
I always considered it to be more efficient this way, would this be correct?

/Regards