On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 12:52:49PM -0300, Rejaine Monteiro wrote:
> How can I create a rule to match no-spam e-mail with have (both)=20
> words "hello" and "testing" (body or hearder)
> I tried to use:
> /hello&testing/i
> /hello&&testing/i
> /hello && testing/i

These are regular expressions, not some kind of boolean thing.

First, read "perldoc perlre".

Second, use multiple rules and combine them with a meta rule. See "perldoc
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf" for more information.

Third, it's generally a bad idea to have rules that look for a single word
(or, if unanchored, substrings). Let Bayes handle that stuff, unless there=
certain things you're sure won't FP and you want to block.

Randomly Selected Tagline:
"BABYLON 5! A five-mile long cement mixer of truth, pouring out the
Concrete of Nice-Nice in a long, grey ribbon into the future, to form a
***SIDE WALK OF JUSTICE!!***" - The Tick on Babylon 5

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)