--ftEhullJWpWg/VHq

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 04:38:53PM +0100, neil wrote:
> I didnt see anything in the perldoc, but I have heard the idea some=20
> where. Is this possible? Is is a feature that the devs know about?=20
> Should I raise it as a feature request?

I'm still rather annoyed about this whole thing, but you can check out the
discussion in the original RFE ticket:

https://issues.apache.org/SpamAssass....cgi?id=3D3109

In short, it got decided that short circuiting on score wasn't a good idea,
and no one provided code to implement it, so it wasn't.

FWIW: I'd still like to implement it, doing the check once per priority
level would address the horrible performance issues that it had in the
original 2.x code, but I don't have time to code it up. So, patches
welcome.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"The difference between war and sex is that sex is a lot more fun ...
I don't know if you've had sex, but it's really fantastic!"
- Jake Johannsen, Politically Incorrect 8/10/2001

--ftEhullJWpWg/VHq

--ftEhullJWpWg/VHq--