Hello all I need help, I'm using noSpamToday that soft include spamassassin
and all file, so I would to change something in my spamassassin, in local.c=
file I have this :

# Default template. Try to keep it under 78 columns (inside the the dots
below).
# =20
.................................................. .......................
clear_report_template
report Spam detection software, running on the system "_HOSTNAME_", has
report identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message
report has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or
label
report similar future email. If you have any questions, see
report _CONTACTADDRESS_ for details.
report=20
report Content preview: _PREVIEW_
report=20
report Content analysis details: (_SCORE_ points, _REQD_ required)
report
report " pts rule name description"
report ---- ----------------------
report _SUMMARY_

when I send spam test I have this result :
Spam detection software, running on the system "stagiaire-2k3.lochness.com"=
,
has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
your mail administrator for details.

Content preview: A l'attention du responsable de la programmation des
expositions et des spectacles =C2=AB xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =C2=BB
L=E2=80=99exposition-spectacle sur le theme du conte, [...]=20

Content analysis details: (3.5 points, 0.0 required)

pts rule name description
---- ----------------------
3.0 FORGED_RCVD_HELO Received: contains a forged HELO
0.1 HTML_TAG_EXIST_TBODY BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
0.7 MIME_HTML_MOSTLY BODY: Multipart message mostly text/html MIME
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.3 HTML_FONT_BIG BODY: HTML tag for a big font size
0.1 MPART_ALT_DIFF BODY: HTML and text parts are different
-0.8 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

so my question is what is a file where can I found _SUMMARY_ other than
local.cf because I need to add other score who appear in the mail thank yo=

excuse me for my bad english=20

--=20
local.cf-tf4170009.html#a11863325