Right, that's what I meant.

FWIK, every and each SA-powered daemon do create a fresh SA instance at
startup, then use it to inspect mail directed to different users by first
"tweaking" the current user in SA. Since PersistentAddrList caches the user
at startup, this tweaking can't work to AWL...

Giampaolo