--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

also sprach Joe Zitnik [2007.07.26.1340 +0200]:
> Bump your BAYES_99 score.

Thanks to all who have replied with this suggestion.

Of course I am aware of the possibility to raise the scores, but
I would not have turned to this list if it would have been
sufficient.

I agree with Matthias Haegele: I rarely ever get BAYES_50 or higher
for users who don't train at all or only occasionally.

What is the basis for determining the BAYES_* scores? There's
a large body of ham and spam mails, but there must also be a bayes
database which is used in the evolutionary process. Who trains it?
And how?

--=20
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
\____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net
=20
"the word yellow wandered through his mind in search of something to
connect with."
-- hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C--