On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 06:54 -0400, Chuck Payne wrote:
> Hi,=20
> I have five servers and it a bit of a pain to have to use webmin to
> appy the same rules. What I like to do is create my own dictionary or
> test file, so that I can just scp it from the box that I have created
> and test one.=20
> If you know link that explain how to that would be really great.=20

just create a file with the extension .cf in the /etc/mail/spamassassin

> Thanks
> PS. the reason is to stop those damn greeting cards.=20

I've found http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/antispam/postcard.cf to be
very effective at killing those off. I throw away a few thousand a day:
[mcdonalddj@sa ~]$ sudo grep POSTCARD_01 /var/log/mail/info | cut -d \
-f1,2 | uniq -c
1576 Jul 22
2600 Jul 23
4639 Jul 24
2551 Jul 25
2992 Jul 26
946 Jul 27

> www.britishscifiexchange.com
> www.magigames.net

Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQBGqeVPLxmhOiLop2oRAmXCAJ47Dlh06a0efPpErLwsxN KkgfMzNgCeNKsm