> >On 26.07.07 18:54, Guillaume Charhon wrote:
> >>I have a problem with spam assassin. I have just followed the tutorial :
> >>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spam...es/3.2/INSTALL
> >>(the part Installing SpamAssassin for Personal Use (Not System-Wide))

[...]

On 27.07.07 12:04, Guillaume Charhon wrote:
> I am the admin, I can do what I want.
>
> Do you have some ideas?

install 3.1.7 from etch, backport 3.2.1 from testing/unstable, or just wait
until it appears in volatile (I hope you do use volatile archive, don't
you?).

Then is highly depends on your MTA (sendmail with spamass-milter works
perfectly)...
REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.