------=_20070727025754_18804

I got a question... this keeps popping up in my log and I have tried to
google it, and haven't found an answer on how to fix it.

Jul
27 02:49:40 magi spamd[4980]: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line,
"/home/spamd/bayes" is not valid for "bayes_path",
skipping: bayes_path /home/spamd/bayes
Jul 27 02:49:40 magi
spamd[4980]: config: failed to parse line, skipping: folder_header 1

That path does exist, so I am wondering why it's saying that.

Any help you can give me to fix it would be great.

www.britishscifiexchange.com
www.magigames.net