--=-liKDIk44PjwRU2keyL1X

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 09:19 -0700, lochness wrote:
> thank for you quick response , I would mean score how to get best score
> because all of my spam test have score=3D1.2 point on required=3D5 how c=

an
> configure that if you have a type file it's possible to send me taht?

I have a lot of custom rules:
[mcdonalddj@ca ~]$ ls /etc/mail/spamassassin/*.cf
/etc/mail/spamassassin/Botnet.cf /etc/mail/spamassassin/p0f.cf
/etc/mail/spamassassin/countrytest.cf /etc/mail/spamassassin/pdfinfo.cf
/etc/mail/spamassassin/geocities.cf /etc/mail/spamassassin/postcard.cf
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf

They have rules like:
mcdonalddj@ca ~]$ cat /etc/mail/spamassassin/geocities.cf=20
uri UK_GEOCITIES m'^http://uk\.geocities\.com\b'i
describe UK_GEOCITIES Body contains spammed domain
score UK_GEOCITIES 3.0
uri MSN_SPACES m'^http://spaces\.msn\.com\/members\b'i
describe MSN_SPACES Body contains spammed domain
score MSN_SPACES 3.0
uri IT_GEOCITIES m'^http://it\.geocities\.com\b'i
describe IT_GEOCITIES Body contains spammed domain
score IT_GEOCITIES 3.0

I'm not quite certain what you are asking for....

> juste to see what file I can modify thank you

--=20
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy
http://www.austinenergy.com

--=-liKDIk44PjwRU2keyL1X

--=-liKDIk44PjwRU2keyL1X--