On 07/24/07 15:43, OliverScott wrote:

> full CLAMAV eval:check_clamav()
> describe CLAMAV Clam AntiVirus detected something...
> score CLAMAV 0.001

If you don't want CLAMAV to score (high), apparently you can rename it
to __CLAMAV, works fine here.

To make the meta rule work too, I had to give it a higher priority
number than the header rules, so that my working clamav.cf is now:

loadplugin ClamAV /etc/mail/spamassassin/clamav.pm
full __CLAMAV eval:check_clamav()
describe __CLAMAV Clam AntiVirus detected a virus

header __MY_CLAMAV X-Spam-Virus =~ /Yes/i
priority __MY_CLAMAV 9998

header __MY_CLAMAV_SANE X-Spam-Virus =~ /Yes.{1,50}Sanesecurity/i
priority __MY_CLAMAV_SANE 9998

meta MY_CLAMAV_SANE (__CLAMAV && __MY_CLAMAV_SANE)
priority MY_CLAMAV_SANE 9999
score MY_CLAMAV_SANE 5

wolfgang