------_=_NextPart_001_01C7CDFE.99B82F55

Running the below command starting failing in the last couple days =
saying it can't find updates.spamassassin.org DNS entry
=20
/usr/bin/sa-update --nogpg --channel updates.spamassassin.org --channel =
saupdates.openprotect.com
=20
saupdates.openprotect.com is working fine though. Are we having a DNS =
issue somewhere? I've tried from two different locations (which use two =
seperate DNS servers).
=20
Gary Wayne Smith
=20