Wait, would that ban on smoking include cigars too?

Are regular neo-cons okay?

Please delete.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Glomph Black [mailto:spamass-talk@glomph.com]=20
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 10:32 AM
To: John Rudd
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Now its zip attachments ^^

I would start by banning Outlook along with attachments.
Why stop there, ban -all- Microsoft products from the internet.

Next, I would ban smoking, unhealthy foods, and moronic neo-cons.

Come on, this is Earth we are talking about.

The whole point of SpamAssassin is to attempt to make ordinary people's
use of=20
email tolerable again, under the onslaught of crap. SA, along with the
various=20
external services it employs, does a fantastic job, thanks to a great
bunch of=20
guys who appear here every day.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007, John Rudd wrote:

> Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>
>> On 22.07.07 18:47, John Rudd wrote:
>>> As I've said for years: we should just ban attachments. They're not

>>> really useful for anything that can't be done a better way. Which

only=20
>>> leaves them being useful for attacks of one form or another.

>>=20
>> some people just want, some just need attachments.

> "some people just want" -- yup, no disagreement there. No matter how

many=20
> alternatives you give them, some people just want the ease and

convenience of=20
> attachments.
>

> "some just need" -- no, I can't agree there. I have yet to come

across ANY=20
> situation where a person _NEEDED_ attachments. As I said above,

there's=20
> nothing that can be done with attachments that you can't do another

way.