Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> On 22.07.07 18:47, John Rudd wrote:
>> As I've said for years: we should just ban attachments. They're not
>> really useful for anything that can't be done a better way. Which only
>> leaves them being useful for attacks of one form or another.

> some people just want, some just need attachments.

"some people just want" -- yup, no disagreement there. No matter how
many alternatives you give them, some people just want the ease and
convenience of attachments.

"some just need" -- no, I can't agree there. I have yet to come across
ANY situation where a person _NEEDED_ attachments. As I said above,
there's nothing that can be done with attachments that you can't do
another way.