Michael Scheidell wrote:
> [...]

Well, they're also partnered with yahoo for email services (ie: you have
the option of using MSN, yahoo, or verizon's own mailservers). You'd
think that partnership would cause them to have an interest in making DK
work.. but....

> OBVIOUSLY, a meta DKIM_SIGNED && !DKIM_VERIFIED with a high score would
> FP on verison.
> (and I would say that if verizon violates RFC.. But then again, that is
> another argument)

They also don't insert any kind of return-path or similar header, so by
the time I get my email I can't tell what the envelope sender was.

In general Verizon is nearly as incompetent as Comcast is, so I'd not
expect to get terribly far.