The positive results of the stock pump and dump shows just how stupid
the end users are!

>=20
>=20
> 2) The Anti-spam giants ( with so many takeovers very few=20
> players left now ) are funding these spammers for obvious reasons=20

Spammers harvesting email addresses from usenet groups:
news.admin.net-abuse.email, and from anti-spam mailing lists shows just
hos stupid the spammers are.

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm).
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com