On 23.07.07 10:59, Nigel Frankcom wrote:
> Ahh - it's not unheard of for me to miss the salient points :-)

and I'm afraid you missed it again :-)

> I don't think bouncing spam is such a good idea though, just my
> opinion, but it rarely originates from wherever it *says* it
> originates from.

(at least I hope) it does not bounce, but reject the spam. The bounce is on
sending side, which is, for most of the cases, the infected machine, and
viruses do not generate bounces... (at least I don't know of any)

Remember half the people you know are below average.