Hendrik Helmvoigt wrote:
> This night it seems like we're beeing spammed again by xml documents,
> but this time neatly packed into a zipfile:
>
> I'm really excited whats going to happen next. Maybe psd files embedded
> in pdf and then rar'ed.
>
> And i'd still like to meet the person that goes through all that trouble
> to read that spam, and then performs the action that the spammer wants
> from him.

As I've said for years: we should just ban attachments. They're not
really useful for anything that can't be done a better way. Which only
leaves them being useful for attacks of one form or another.

Just junk'em and be done with it.

For multi-lingual reasons, just allow pain ascii or unicode, and throw
away any messages with any body types other than that.