On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 at 16:26 +0200, sasa@shoponweb.it confabulated:

> Hi, I have tried to install plugin in this mode:
>
> - I have put .cf file in /etc/mail/spamassassin
> - I have put .pm file in /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8
> - I have edit v310.pre and I have add the line:
>
> loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::PDFInfo

I would advise not placing the PDFInfo.pm within the Perl system
directories. Place it within /etc/mail/spamassassin and load it like such:

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::PDFInfo /etc/mail/spamassassin/PDFInfo.pm

If you have placed PDFInfo.pm in the directory you state above, you should
load it like such:

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::PDFInfo /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/PDFInfo.pm

-------
_|_
(_| |