From: Eny Wu=20
To: Jari Fredriksson=20
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org=20
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: Why my SA sending report to all users?

Hi Jari,

I'm still very new in this spamassassin, do you mean how i called the =
spamassassin in my mail server?
I'm using procmail with the following code below:

:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamassassin
:0f
! user@domain.com
=20
Is that something wrong with the above coding?

Thanks a lot.

Eny

=20
On 7/19/07, Jari Fredriksson wrote:=20
I think the problem might lie where you have the connection between =
your MTA and SpamAssassin. How excatly is SpamAssassin called your your =
setup?

----- Original Message -----=20
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:14:46 +0800

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem =
=20

<200707161214.l6GCEbhs027137@mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg >

To: postmaster@mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg=20

boundary=3D"l6GCEbhs027137.1184588086/mail.singapore- =
daiichi.com.sg "

Subject: Postmaster notify: see transcript for details

Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (postmaster-notification)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--l6GCEbhs027137.1184588086/mail.singapore-daiichi.com.sg=20

The original message was received at Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:14:46 =
+0800

from localhost

with id l6GCEbhr027137

=

Is there anyway that I disable the spamassassin to send the =
above report? I don't want my user to receive this message.

Some of my user also receiving empty/blank emails also.

My OS is Linux Redhat 9.=20

The Spamassassin version is 3.1.8 and using the procmail.

I update the spammassin through CPAN.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eny

--=20