At 09:36 AM 7/14/2007, Chris wrote:
>I realize they're not using the same tests or plug-ins as I am, i=
>t=20
>just doesn't make sense to me that an ISP could run all possible tests and=
>=20
>have none of them hit.

I just removed the max limit to scan messages from Amasd-new because
I came in today to a mailbox stuffed full of huge spam messages from
some Asian company. All had no tests due to the size. At least they
used their real name, they're now in my Postfix sender-reject file.

I wonder how much this will slow the server down, scanning large
messages? At least we don't service huge numbers of accounts like
most of you do.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype: jerrydurand