On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 05:35:04PM -0400, carnold5@nc.rr.com wrote:
> I got a message that has tagged as spam. Received a score of 5.2. This
> mail is a ham mail for me/us. So i ran --forget and received this:
> sa-learn --forget --mbox /var/opt/hula/netmail/users/forget
> Forgot tokens from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)
> There was only 1 message/email in this folder. I expected to see Forgot
> tokens from "1" message(s) (1 message(s) examined) but this was not the
> case. What did i do wrong?
> SA 3.2.1 with sles9 and spamd running without any options

With that score, it probably was not cataloged in bayes. What you
probably should have done is to have SA learn it as ham rather than
just forget any (spam) tokens it learned. That is, you should

sa-learn --ham --mbox /var/opt/hula/netmail/users/forget

as the user who got the mail. Had it been learned as spam, that will
automatically forget its spamminess and learn it as ham.

Cheers,
--
Bob McClure, Jr. Bobcat Open Systems, Inc.
bob@bobcatos.com http://www.bobcatos.com