--l7itP/1EBO9PCc/O

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 10:03:07AM -0700, John D. Hardin wrote:
> I'll bring this up again: coral.
>=20
> Is there some reason pointing everyone at the coral cache of the=20
> website won't work? Granted, coral is also intended for large files,=20
> but it is distributed and is almost transparent...

Because coral sucks?

We tried it for sa-update, and kept finding that we'd get timeouts,
or corrupted files, or ... We ended up dropping it in favor of more
traditional mirrors.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Paul: If rubbin' frozen dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey,=20
I don't wanna be right.

--l7itP/1EBO9PCc/O

--l7itP/1EBO9PCc/O--