Hello,

seems I have problems with TVD_SPACE_RATIO. It seems it should match
vertical words
(http://marc.info/?l=spamassassin-use...1331726635&w=2)
or messages with many space characters
(http://marc.info/?l=spamassassin-use...7588731549&w=2)

However, when I was checking SA, it matched e-mail with only one word (test)
and it also matches empty e-mails with only one .zip attachment.
(one of slovak banks send account balances in such encrypted e-mails).

Could anyone confirm this? Should I report a bug report with this?

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.