This is concerning site:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/...ailsMarkedSpam

Hello,

sorry for bothering you, but I found no forum or something for your
mailparser script...

Just a short question, instead of deleting Spam Mail my compiled mailparser
will convert spam into to a completely blank message, which is still
delivered. (no body, no subject).

When I compiled the file I got the following messages:

/usr/local/bin # gcc -O2 -o mailparser mailparser.c

mailparser.c: In function 'scan_message':
mailparser.c:89: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target
type
mailparser.c:94: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target
type
mailparser.c: In function 'read_message':
mailparser.c:110: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'exit'
mailparser.c: In function 'write_message':
mailparser.c:121: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'exit'

Do you have a hint what went wrong?

Thank you so much!

Georg