------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C7C46C.579875F0

I'm running PDFInfo 0.3 with SA 3.1.8 and it works fine for me - and I'm
even running it on Windows!

Cheers,
Jeremy

"Suhas Ingale" wrote in message
news:!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAMRrBcT1zltLjt0cCjq6+rbCgAAAE AAAAEH3WBzE0F5MsOsbwYarU1oBAAAAAA==@qualispace.com ...
Hello,

I am trying to run PDFInfo plugin with SA 3.1.7. SA registers the plugin
successfully but does not scan the PDFs in the emails. According to Dallas
Engelken (Creator of PDFInfo) , The MIME parser in SA is not seeing a PDF
attachment on this message.

Has anyone tried running PDFInfo plugin with 3.1.7 version?

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C7C46C.579875F0

"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" xmlns:m =3D=20
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml">
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

I'm running PDFInfo 0.3 with SA 3.1.8 =
and it works=20
fine for me - and I'm even running it on Windows!

Cheers,

Jeremy

"Suhas Ingale" < =
href=3D"mailto:spamassassin@qualispace.com">spamassassin@qualispace.com A>>=20
wrote in message =
href=3D"news:!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAMRrBcT1zltLjt0cCjq6+r bCgAAAEAAAA=
EH3WBzE0F5MsOsbwYarU1oBAAAAAA=3D=3D@qualispace.com">news:!&!AAAAAAAAA=
AAYAAAAAAAAAMRrBcT1zltLjt0cCjq6+rbCgAAAEAAAAEH3WBz E0F5MsOsbwYarU1oBAAAAAA=
=3D=3D@qualispace.com...

Hello,>>

I am trying to run PDFInfo plugin with SA =
3.1.7. SA=20
registers the plugin successfully but does not scan the PDFs in the =
emails.=20
According to Dallas Engelken (Creator of PDFInfo) , The MIME parser in =
SA is=20
not seeing a PDF attachment on this message.>>

Has anyone tried running PDFInfo plugin with =
3.1.7=20
version?>>

class=3DMsoNormal>>

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C7C46C.579875F0--