--JihJHJ45XT20FTtB

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 05:37:16PM +0200, Fabien GARZIANO wrote:
> I can't get nowhere, Wiki, FAQ, mail archive, this thing. I'm looking
> for a kind of "dictionnary" providing an explanation for each rule of
> the default ruleset provided with spamassassin ...

There is no such thing, but we welcome people's help in making it. See
https://issues.apache.org/SpamAssass....cgi?id=3D4771 for informati=
on
about the idea. So far, we've setup a section of the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RulesList

and people can put up descriptions of each rule, in standard wiki fashion.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"The bus had no heat, blew over in the wind and used the driver's legs
as its first line of defense in an accident." - Unknown about the VW Bus

--JihJHJ45XT20FTtB

--JihJHJ45XT20FTtB--