------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01C7C3CA.A8334190

Hello,

I am trying to run PDFInfo plugin with SA 3.1.7. SA registers the plugin
successfully but does not scan the PDFs in the emails. According to Dallas
Engelken (Creator of PDFInfo) , The MIME parser in SA is not seeing a PDF
attachment on this message.

Has anyone tried running PDFInfo plugin with 3.1.7 version?

------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01C7C3CA.A8334190

xmlns=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">