From: "Loren Wilton"

>> On 07/09/2007 04:01 PM the voices made Joe Zitnik write:
>>> I can't get here:
>>> Is rulesemporium having issues again?

>> I can rarely get there (via a browser). So rarely the site is almost
>> useless.
>> I've been having intermittent issues getting there from home for a
>> while. Last time it happened, the site was down. I still can't get
>> there....

> Hum. I just tried again, and didn't have any problems this time either.
> Guess I'm lucky.
> Loren

As I said, we use a trick that makes the fetches work. It does not get
us tarred by the DoS filter. So access to the web site is really easy.
I also check "when I feel like it" rather than hourly as I've heard some
"people" work. Weekly is more than enough unless you see a notification
here. I got annoyed at the failed fetch one day and looked at the logs I
make. I saw the timeout errors. I worked to eliminate them. Why whine when
you can fix it, eh love?

{^_-} <- one stubborn bitch.